Baobab is a natural food source. It has been given the nickname 'King of Superfruits'. This is because when compared to other superfruits found on the market today - such as goji or acai berries - Baobab truely outshines them on a like by like comparison. As a natural product, Baobab is a safe and healthy alternative to taking vitamin pills or other artificial sources.
The African baobab's fruit (6 to 8 inches or 15 to 20 centimeters long) has twice as much calcium as milk, is high in anti-oxidants, potassium, and has 6 times the vitamin C of an orange.
Baobab fruit pulp is a super food.
Baobab is naturally dried on the baobab tree. The pulp contains very high amounts of vitamin C, and contains significant amounts of calcium (the absorption of which is aided by the vitamin C), as well as other vitamins and minerals. In addition, baobab is loaded with natural dietary fiber, both soluble and insoluble. This makes it a healthy super food supplement. Plus, baobab adds texture to smoothies and other food mixes
As consumers continue to look for more healthy food options, ingredients like Baobab will be used heavily by food and beverage manufacturers. New studies are being done daily and new benefits are being uncovered for this amazing super ingredient.
The full report available for purchase contains:
- Overview of Baobab
- Description, History, Benefits and Applications
- Examples of how Baobab is being used in Food and non Food consumer packaged goods products
- Opportunities Analysis where we tell you What´s Next
Who Should Buy This Report?
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers (New Product Development)
- Personal Care Manufacturers (New Product Development)
- Raw Material Providers
- Entrepreneurs interested in developing new products
- Consumers passionate about Health & Wellness