Why use Healtheries Kidscare Magnesium with Vit D and Zinc?
If you are concerned about your child's general wellbeing especially during growth spurts or if they look wound-up or tired, then Healtheries KidsCare Magnesium may help.
These great-tasting, chewable tablets are designed specifically for children. They're strawberry-crème flavoured and animal-shaped that are fun for children to take. And they contain just the right amount Magnesium, Vitamin D and Zinc; plus natural beetroot juice - which gently support children’s everyday health, immunity and aids relaxation.
- Helping calm and relax your child's body and mind
- Support during growth spurts
- Supporting general wellbeing and immunity
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy products, Egg, Artifical Colours, Artifical Flavours, Artficial Sweeteners or Preservatives.
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.
Children aged 3-7 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children aged 8 and over: Chew 2 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||50mg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||2mg|
|Vitamin D3 (100IU)||2.5mcg|
Tabletting Aids, Natural Flavours, Natural Colour, Erythritol
- The body uses Magnesium to support mental balance and relaxation; and to ease stress, anxiety, irritability, worry and sleeplessness.
- Magnesium can help to relax tense, aching or cramping muscles. This makes it ideal during growth spurts.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in the body. It assists in keeping Calcium soluble, which helps to prevent stones or spurs from forming. Magnesium also helps the body to absorb and use the Calcium in the diet, which makes it vital for healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium plays a role in regulating body temperature, helps to prevent blood clotting, and supports a healthy pH and electrolyte balance in the body.
- High sugar, saturated fat, and processed foods intake can reduce Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to physical and mental tension, and reduce your active Vitamin D levels.
- The white blood cells in the immune system use Zinc to produce the right antibodies to fight off specific viruses or bacteria.
- Low Zinc levels may make the body more susceptible to infections.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use Calcium and Phosphorus. That makes it an essential nutrient for maintaining strong, healthy bones.
- Recent research has shown that Vitamin D plays a major role in building up your immune system.
- There are two major forms of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 is the active form, and is the same form that your body produces naturally when you’re exposed to sunlight.
About the company
Healtheries started in New Zealand back in 1904, with two Kiwi flour millers. They built a business dedicated to the belief that the natural, healthy goodness of stone-ground flours should be easily available to everyone. Today, our business is still driven by the same aim: making natural health easy, with wholesome foods and quality supplements.
Over the last century, we’ve grown larger and larger, developing a strong reputation as a top-quality flour and health food manufacturer. We started exporting overseas in 1967; and by 1979, we had over 90 employees and 400 product lines.
Brand: KidsCare Magnesium with Vit D and Zinc
Origin: New Zealand
Packaging: 60 chewable tablets
Claims: Gives support during growth spurts, suitable for children 3 years and over.
Variants: View product range here
Price: Coming soon
Where to Buy: New Zealand, Store Locator