Budweiser has released its much anticipated “Lost Dog” Super Bowl XLIX spot.
In the emotional spot, directed by Jake Scott, the Budweiser Clydesdales help the puppy learn the true meaning of friendship by reminding us that #BestBuds always have your back.
Some more fun facts about “Lost Dog”:
- Eight puppies – seven females and one male – are featured in Budweiser’s “Lost Dog” spot, all of which were just 11-12 ½ weeks old at the time of filming.
- Seven Budweiser Clydesdales underwent training for three months to fine-tune their skills for Budweiser’s “Lost Dog” ad.
- Budweiser’s “Lost Dog” ad was shot at a ranch outside Santa Barbara, Calif., in early December.
- In Budweiser’s “Lost Dog” ad, actor Don Jeanes reprises his role as Budweiser Clydesdale trainer for a third time. Don is originally from Houston and now lives in Los Angeles.
- The song in the spot, “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” is performed by Sleeping At Last.
Last year, Budweiser broke records with its Super Bowl spot, “Puppy Love,” which was a Top 10 branded content video and Top 10 video overall on YouTube.