Goat’s milk, the youngest of Riviera’s dairy product family, is an excellent source of calcium, protein, and vitamin D. Add to this its high hosphorous content and you’ll discover another great reason to place it on your table.
About Chalifoux partly skimmed goat milk 3.25% M.F.
The product must always be kept at a temperature of 0 to 4°C (32-39.2°F) for optimum product storage.
- Pasteurized goat milk
- Vitamin D3
- Folic acid
SIZES : 1 litre
At what times of life is goat milk recommended :
- At 9 months: for its folic acid and vitamin D content, especially good for certain recurrent respiratory infections.
- During pregnancy: the high mineral and protein content helps relieve certain digestive problems.
- When breastfeeding: the proteins are easier to digest. Recommended if your baby is allergic to bovine protein.
- During menopause: rich in calcium and vitamin D and easier to digest.
- In later life: for its high calcium and other mineral content, and its easier-to-digest protein and fat molecules.
About the company
In touch with our customers needs for over four generations now, Chalifoux specializes in processing dairy products that are marketed across Canada.
Laiterie Chalifoux expects to become a business model known for its ability to:
- Deliver high-quality products to our customers at all times;
- Provide unparalleled service to our customers, well above the industry’s standard;
- Create an environment in which our employees take pleasure in working and that fosters a strong sense of belonging;
- Maximize the contribution of our business partners in order to provide high-quality products and services to all our customers and consumers.
Company: Laiterie Chalifoux
Brand: Partly skimmed goat milk 3.25% M.F
Slogan: Dairy Craftsmen Since 1920
Packaging: 1 Litre
Claims: Contains pasteurized goat milk, vitamin D3 and aids indigestion during pregnancy.
Variants: View product range here
Price: Coming soon
Where to Buy: Canada, Store Locator