California peaches. Crumbly cobbler bits. Classic custard. It’s a wonder we didn’t fit summer itself into this treat. Our vanilla frozen custard starts with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones* and Madagascar vanilla. We make our custard with egg yolks for a rich flavor profile and super-creamy texture. Into it we’ve added sweet chunks of ripe California peaches and crunchy cinnamon-toasted oats. Each bite is a midsummer’s dream, no matter what time of year you enjoy it.
- Cream, Skim Milk, Peaches (peaches, sugar, water, corn starch, natural flavor, guar gum, ascorbic acid, citric acid, malic acid), Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Oatmeal Cinnamon (rolled oats, sugar, coconut oil, rice syrup, rice crisp [rice, sugar, salt, malt flavor], cinnamon, soy lecithin, salt, palm oil), Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum.
- Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (coconut), Soy, Egg.
- It is made with equipment that also makes products containing peanut and wheat.
- *All farmers who supply milk for Tillamook products pledge not to use artificial growth hormones. The FDA has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows.
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Serving Size 1/2 cup (100g)
- Servings Per Container 4
- Calories 250
- Calories from Fat 130
About the company
Just over a hundred years ago, several small creameries teamed up to form the Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) to ensure the quality and reputation of cheese made in the Tillamook Valley. Today, we’re made up of nearly 110 dairy farm families who own TCCA and are wholeheartedly dedicated to taking care of everything that carries the Tillamook name.
Brand: Super Premium California Peach Cobbler Frozen Custard
Claims: Made with real California peaches, contains milk, tree nuts, soy and egg.
Variants: View product range here
Price: Coming soon
Where to Buy: US, Store Locator