Our BRAND NEW 100% natural Strengthening toothpaste delivers not only a thorough, fresh, clean, but is designed to combat bacteria and strengthen teeth naturally with key ingredients; Hydroxyapatite, organic sea salt and Magnolia bark extract.
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- Hydroxyapatite is a naturally occuring mineral form of calcium apatite and is actually the main mineral that our dental enamel is made of.
- Calcium Carbonate is a mild natural abrasive which works to polish teeth
- The antiseptic properties of Magnolia Bark Extract and Organic Sea Salt help to combat common oral bacteria, and keep the gums and mouth healthy.
- Natural xylitol helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing
- Peppermint oil and spearmint oil leave teeth fresh and squeaky clean
- The combination of carefully selected active natural ingredients and essential oils work together to maintain good oral health.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO Triclosan, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
- Fluoride, paraben and palm oil free
- The only natural toothpaste available in New Zealand dental clinics
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain gluten
- Recycle the tubes through our recycling program
Key Active Ingredients
Magnolia Bark Extract
Magnolia bark extract works to control oral bacteria growth and prevent the build up of tartar. This active ingredient comes from the magnolia tree which is recognised for containing several natural, compounds that function as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-allergic agents.
Don’t let that scientific name fool you - hydroxyapatite is a naturally occuring mineral form of calcium apatite and is actually the main mineral that our dental enamel is made of.
Hydroxyapatite is the best alternative to fluoride and has been proven to provide the necessary minerals to remineralise subsurface areas of the tooth, restoring the enamel to its near natural state, without changing the composition of the enamel.
Organic Sea Salt
Ever wondered why dentists suggest rinsing with saltwater after a dental procedure? The alkaline nature of sea salt increases the pH balance of your mouth, creating an environment that bacteria really, really hate. The sea salt we’ve put in Grin is certified organic, so it retains more of the good stuff such as calcium, magnesium, silicon, phosphorus and iron.
About the company
We’re Grin Natural a 100% natural New Zealand made toothpaste brand. Back in 2013 with the surge of organic food and natural products we started to look at the ingredients in our toothpaste. Unable to find a toothpaste on the market that was 100% natural without any added chemicals we set out to make a new kind of toothpaste to treat our teeth and mouths to something better.
We wanted to create a product different to the rest, one that is 100% natural with NO sodium lauryl sulfate, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives. It was as much about what we were leaving out as what we were putting in. Read More
Company: Grin Natural
Brand: Grin Natural
Slogan: 100% Natural
Origin: New Zealand
Claims: 100% natural with NO sodium lauryl sulfate, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
Variants: View Here
Where to Buy: Buy Online, Store Locator