Supplement Spotlight: The Beauty Chef Antioxidant Inner Beauty Boost
The Beauty Chef’s ANTIOXIDANT Inner Beauty Boost is a delicious organic, bio-fermented, enzyme-packed probiotic concentrate designed to give you a daily shot of nutritional support that helps to protect your skin and body from free-radical damage and cellular ageing.
Specifically formulated to repair and rejuvenate skin, fight free radicals, address fine lines and skin firmness and boost overall skin radiance, ANTIOXIDANT contains organic papaya leaf, fruit and seed and pomegranate, green tea and vitamin E to provide a perfectly balanced dose of gut-boosting prebiotics and probiotics and nutrient-rich antioxidants.
Supercharged by The Beauty Chef’s exclusive five-stage Flora Culture™ Plus fermentation process - whereby a variety of natural probiotic strains are used to ferment the carefully selected blend of ingredients to create a potent, bioactive concentrate - ANTIOXIDANT provides a minimum of six billion digestive balancing probiotics per 15ml serve.
“A diet rich in antioxidants is nature’s internal skincare regime, helping to fight rogue free radicals and stabilise and repair cell damage,” said Carla Oates, founder of The Beauty Chef.
“Everyday factors that can cause free radicals include sun exposure, pollution, alcohol, cigarettes and stress, but a daily dose of our potent Antioxidant Inner Beauty Boost can help combat free-radical damage and reduce the signs of ageing.”
Tested by Southern Cross University for its NKCA (natural killer cell activity), studies also show The Beauty Chef’s ANTIOXIDANT Inner Beauty Boost to have greater immune boosting properties than a high strength olive leaf extract.
With no artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives and dairy, sugar and gluten free, each bottle of ANTIOXIDANT contains 33 x 15ml serves of concentrate to be mixed with 200ml of filtered water and taken daily. For optimal results, combine with The Beauty Chef Inner Beauty Powder of your choice.
The hero ingredients in The Beauty Chef’s ANTIOXIDANT Inner Beauty Boost include:
- Probiotics: A lactic-acid producing culture with 25 years of research behind it is used to ferment the skin-loving blend of ingredients in ANTIOXIDANT. The probiotics in the formula contain many strands that are not pasteurised but alive and thriving, for the ultimate skin and health benefits.
- Papaya: Bursting with beauty nutrients including antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins A, B and C, carotene, magnesium and potassium, papaya is also rich in plant proteolytic enzymes which assist in breaking down and digesting proteins, carbohydrates and fats; helpful for optimal nutrient absorption and digestive health.
- Pomegranate: Both the jewel-like seeds and skin of this wonder-fruit have high levels of natural antioxidants, three times more powerful than oranges. Pomegranate is also packed with folic acid, vitamins A, C and E, magnesium, iron, ellagic acid which can prevent collagen breakdown and punicic acid which strengthens the skin and stimulates cell regeneration.
- Green tea: Rich in skin and health protective polyphenols, green tea is a natural antioxidant rich in catechins; powerful antioxidants that have been shown to function as an anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin E: Is a strong antioxidant that helps to neutralise the oxidant effect of free radicals and prevent cellular from occurring, protecting collagen and preventing skin dryness and damage.
About the company
Carla Oates, known as ‘The Beauty Chef’, is a naturalist who is passionate about nature and the profound synergy we share with it. Based in Sydney’s Bondi Beach, Carla has been researching, writing and teaching about organic beauty and health for the last fifteen years.
Carla is the author of the best selling book Feeding Your Skin, editor of Wellbeing Beauty Book and is the natural beauty columnist for Wellbeing Magazine. She runs regular Beauty Chef workshops in Sydney. She is also the Goodwill Ambassador of Australian Organic.
She believes that organic skincare and food is the most sustainable choice for the health of both the individual and the environment. An avid beauty chef and formulator, she has spent the last fifteen years, creating beauty products from foods in her kitchen and herbs from her garden.
During this time, Carla has collaborated with many of Australia’s best natural health practitioners and formulators. She has combined her knowledge and passion to create The Beauty Chef, the world’s first Living skincare range. Carla works with a dedicated team of chemists, naturopaths and nutritionists on her formulas that are based on her own unique recipes.
We are an Australian business manufacturing health & beauty products.
Company: The Beauty Chef
Brand: Antioxidant Inner Beauty Boost
Claims: Helps stabilise and repair cell damage.
Variants: View Full Range Here
Where to Buy: Buy Online, Store Locator