Supplement Spotlight: Corganic Primal Soil™ Probiotic by Organic 3
Super clean probiotic formula with two clinically proven, spore forming strains of bacteria
Eat dirt – or at least some of the microbes in it? Well, it may not be such a bad idea – especially if you do it strategically. This blend of two carefully selected, safe and effective soil-based probiotics by Organic 3 keeps your digestion on track and your immune system strong.*
Primal Soil™ Probiotics
- Give you two proven soil bacteria: Bacillus coagulans and Bacillus subtilis, identified with independent DNA testing to ensure purity.
- Contains probiotic bacteria proven clinically to help with diarrhea, digestive comfort, cholesterol health, inflammation and immune strength (more below).*
- Produces short-chain fatty acids other probiotic bacteria love, increasing the effectiveness of other probiotics.
- Spore-forming bacteria can survive stomach acid. Research indicates an estimated 85% will reach the small intestine.
- Takes four to six hours to germinate in the small intestine.1
- Is free of common allergens – does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast or soy.
- Has been extensively tested and proven safe for adults,* but should not be used if you are critically ill or immunocompromised.
- Are transient bacteria, not meant for long-term use. We recommend taking this no longer than two months at a time.
- Gives you 2+ billion CFUs per capsule
- Does not need refrigeration.
"Soil-based" bacteria may be more a part of us than we knew
Since the dawn of humans, we have ingested bacteria from the soil on the food we eat. Many may be an essential part of our health, passing through and balancing our internal ecology.
Research on these soil-based probiotics is relatively new. That being said, there's no question these organisms have been part of our diet and inner ecology for millennia. But thanks to our hyper-sanitary environment and distance from farming, we may be missing some of these essential strains.
While these microbes form spores that are found in the soil and rocks, they also germinate inside the digestive tracts of animals (including humans).2 And their transitory stays in our system may be important for our health.
A growing body of research indicates these probiotic soil bacteria may provide critical health benefits, such as helping with diarrhea, digestive discomfort, vaginal health, cholesterol levels and joint comfort.* What's more, they may even help other probiotic bacteria take hold in our digestive tract, and increase their effectiveness, to boot!*
Finally, because soil-based bacteria have the ability to form spores, they are much more durable than other probiotic strains. They can withstand changes in temperature and moisture. Most significantly, they can survive stomach acid to effectively colonize the small intestine.
Probiotic Blend (2+ billion CFUs) in a base of cellulose Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus subtilis.Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water) and coconut oil powder.
Corganic sources and sells real food, which is loaded with nutrients and carries a very short and easy-to-recognize ingredient list. We have a selection you won’t find anywhere else, that’s been curated from farmers, fishermen and food artisans from around the globe.
Our philosophy is that diet is the foundation in recovering and optimizing one’s health — and we make it our life's work to help customers along this journey. The goal behind our products is to kick start the digestive system and maximize the assimilation of nutrient dense foods, ultimately supporting the entire immune system. Read More
Slogan: The world's healthiest pantry at your fingerprints
Category: Probiotic Supplement
Packaging: 120 Capsules
Claims: Gluten & Dairy Free
Variants: View Product Range Here
Where to Buy: Buy Online