The Gentle, Mesmerizing Aroma of Bulgarian Lavender Oil Makes it one of the most Famous Fragrances used for Aromatherapy, Cosmetics and Perfumery. Lavender oil is extracted from Lavandula angustifolia. The name is derived from the Latin word 'lavera' which means 'to wash', which is particularly appropriate because Lavender is so deeply cleansing in so many ways. Lavender oil is extracted from the flowering tops by steam distillation . The oil has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing and it is clear in color and watery in viscosity.
It is a wonderful antiseptic and since it can be used neat on the skin, it is very useful for applying directly to cuts and sores. It also helps relieve pain and itching, as well as speeding the healing process. It is also an etheric antiseptic, so doesn’t just cleanse the body on a physical level, but on an energetic level too. Lavender oil is one of the most favorite essential oils, as it has wonderful qualities and also smells great. It is a calming, relaxing oil, which combats stress and crisis, while the antiseptic properties helps with cold, flu and other ailments. It is excellent for asthma and migraines. Apart from that it supports female health and on the skin it has a healing effect, while preventing scarring and balancing the skin.
Lavender Oil Benefits
- Lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which can be used to help heal minor burns, wounds and bug bites.
- Research has revealed that the essential oil of lavender may be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness.
- lavender is used to help relieve pain from headaches, sprains, toothaches, and sores.
- It is also used to prevent hair loss.
- Lavender is used in facial care, soaps, foot care, deodorants and powders for its aroma and therapeutic benefits.
- Because of its antibacterial and insect repellent properties, sachets stuffed with the dried buds are used around the home to scent clothes and drawers.
- Few drops of Lavender oil can be added to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep. it is also immensely effective in relieving headaches.
Lavender Oil is Free From:
- Synthetic Fragrances.
- Synthetic Dyes.
- Paraben Fre.
- Contains no animal ingredients.
- Not animal tested.
About the company
Company: Majestic Pure
Brand: Therapeutic Grade Lavender Oil
Category: Personal Care
Packaging: 4 fl. oz.
Claims: Helps relieve pain from headaches, sprains, toothaches and sores.
Variants: View Full Range Here
Where to Buy: Buy Online