That Indian Drink is a chef-crafted blend of yogurt and fruit made with a secret but undeniably amazing recipe. Amrit Singh, founder of That Indian Drink, and his wife and chef, Ipshita, have truly made a masterpiece Lassi lovingly referred to as That Indian Drink.
What is Lassi?
Lassi is a traditional Indian-style yogurt-based smoothie.
- That Indian Drink is a new line of chef-crafted lassi that comes in three creative flavor combinations: Alphonso Mango (contains the essence of rose water), Blueberry Cardamom and Raspberry Cinnamon (contains a hint of ginger).
- Developed by Ipshita Pall, a trained French culinary chef experienced in Indian-Latin fine dining, the drinks are made using the finest of ingredients, such as fresh blueberries from Michigan, whole juicy raspberries from British Columbia, Alphonso mangoes from the Konkan region in India and spices from around the world.
- The drinks come in 8-ounce plastic bottles, with each containing 130 to 150 calories and 2 to 2.5 grams of fat, depending on variety.
- Each bottle also delivers more than a full serving of fruit, probiotics, 7 grams of protein and 1 gram of fiber (from the fruit).
- The product is made with milk sourced from upstate New York and is available in select states across the country.
Company: That Indian Drink
Brand: That Indian Drink
Slogan: Chef Crafted Fruit Lassi
Packaging: 8 oz
Varieties: Blueberry Cardamon, Raspberry Cinnamon, Alphonso Mango