Juice Spotlight: Just Juice 50% Less Sugar Tropical Fruit Juice

December 20, 2013
No Comments »
Juice Spotlight: Just Juice 50% Less Sugar Tropical Fruit Juice


We live, breathe and sleep fruit so we can create the kind of mouth-watering flavours that only real fruit delivers. (Kinda odd but we've even been known to dress as fruit)

Our glass is always full, even when it is half full of deliciously tasty fruit and topped off with water for a lower sugar option. No matter what, it's always fun and colourful because that's the way life tastes best.

Born and bred in the land of the long white cloud in 1981. Generations of us have grown up in the stuff, its been on our breakfast tables, at picnics and packed in lunch boxes for 32 years.

One 250ml glass alone will give you all your daily Vit C. How about that for awesomeness.

Real to the core - Just Juice is crafted to taste true to the fruit. There's definitely a knack to blending many fruits and deciding which parts of each fruit we want in each and every flavour. From the sweet, juiciness of our pineapple through to the slightly sharp taste of our grapefruit it's a sublime fresh, flavoursome, fruit-filled ride.

All that goodness... but most of all we just want to put a smile on your face.

Enjoy!!

 

Just Juice 50% Less Sugar Tropical Fruit Juice
Tropical fruit juice drink with an apple base and 50% less sugar, in a tetra brik.Half the fruit sugar, but 100% taste you say? Simple, our clever kiwi drink masters were the first to use stevia in fruit drinks, nature's natural sweetener in place of fruit sugars. Sweet as!

Ingredients
Water, reconstituted fruit juices (apple (15.2%), pineapple (12.9%), orange (13%), vitamin (C)), mango puree (4.3%), flavor enhancer (erythritol), modified starch (E1440), passion fruit juice (0.2%), acidity regulators (citric acid, malic acid), flavors, antioxidant (ascorbic acid), sweetener (stevia), natural color (carotene).

Nutrition
Per Serving size: 250ml, Fat, Servings per Container: 4, Energy(kj): 328kj, Protein(g/mg): 1g, Protein: 4%, Dietary Fibre(g/mg): 1g, Dietary Fibre: 2%, Fat(g/mg): 1g, Sodium(g/mg): 4.7mg, Total Carbohydrate(g/mg): 18.1g, Total Carbohydrate: 6%, Carbohydrates of which Sugars(g/mg): 11.7g, Carbohydrates of which Sugars: 13%, Vitamin C(g/mg): 88mg, Vitamin C: 65%; Fat: 1g; Protein: 1g; Carbohydrate: 18.1g

 

 

Company: Frucor Beverages
Brand: Just Juice
Origin: New Zealand
Category: Juice & Juice Drinks
Packaging: 1L Tetra brix, 2.8L bottle
Claims: No added sugar. No preservative. It's a full 100% of your daily vitamin C. 50% less fruit sugar than regular just juice. Naturally sweetened with stevia.
Variants: Tropical, Orange, Apple & Pear
Price: $2.99/1L
Where to Buy shop.countdown.co.nz
Website: justjuice.co.nz

TrendMonitor Visitor Rating:

Product rating: No rating results yet

Please rate this product:

Leave A Response

your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *

Name *
Email *
Website