Seven flavors in the Snack Treasures line
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Charlotte-headquartered Truly Good Foods – snack food manufacturer and distributor – recently revealed their retail line Snack Treasures.
Snack Treasures is a collection of hand-blended snack mixes, nuts and sweets designed to satisfy your cravings. They were created to provide a culinary escape in the palm of your hand and are a perfect fit for specialty retail or amenity gifts.
"Snack Treasures is our answer to customers looking for flavorful snack gift options," said Chad Hartman, director of marketing for Truly Good Foods. "We've carefully selected the flavors for the line and we think there is a perfect fit for every buyer."
Flavors in the Snack Treasures line include:
- Berry Good – Snack mix with the sweetness of dried fruit and the crunch of almonds and walnuts.
- Cashews – These nuts are perfectly roasted and lightly salted for the classic snack.
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts – Top-of-the-line mix made up of cashews, almonds, pecans, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts and walnuts.
- Key Lime Cookies – The classic Southern dessert in cookie form, bursting with the sweet and tangy flavor of key lime.
- Pistachios – The creamiest and meatiest in-shell pistachios that are a delicious treat.
- Poppin' Nut Crunch – A fun sweet and savory combination with drizzled caramel corn, nuts and chocolate.
- Tahitian Gold – A tropical snack mix full of dried fruit and nuts.
About Truly Good Foods
Truly Good Foods specializes in premium snack mixes, freshly roasted nuts and seeds, dried fruit, and hundreds of bulk and packaged candies, spices, grains and specialty foods. Truly Good Foods has an extensive line of retail branded products, including Grabeez®, Buffalo Nuts®, Dip & Devour and trEAT4u. The company was founded in 1977 with an original product line of 100 items, which has grown to include more than 3,000 today. Second-generation, women-owned TGF is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., with additional operating centers in Orlando, Atlanta, Memphis, Washington, D.C., Dallas, and Reno.