This summer, Michelob ULTRA is living up to its “Brewed for Those Who Go the Extra Mile” tag line with the Michelob ULTRA Summer Series. The series will consist of three outdoor fitness challenges with iconic backdrops and unforgettable payoffs for consumers at the finish lines.
The series of events will merge what we know ULTRA drinkers love most – and will consist of:
- Michelob ULTRA Miami Paddle – Miami, June 23: Michelob ULTRA will host 100 ULTRA drinkers who are ready to “go the extra mile” to paddle board 1.5miles along the coast and take in views of the Miami skyline before departing on an exclusive sunset boat ride.
- Michelob ULTRA Manhattanhenge Mile – New York City, July 12: Michelob ULTRA will host 200 ULTRA drinkers for a scenic run through New York City on the evening of Manhattanhenge when the setting sun perfectly aligns with the Manhattan street grid, ending with a celebratory rooftop happy hour.
- Michelob ULTRA California Climb – Southern California, mid-August: Michelob ULTRA will host 100 ULTRA drinkers for an exhilarating climb up a beach cliff on the Southern California coast finished with a toast at the summit while enjoying a picturesque sunset.
Starting today, people 25-and-over can enter for a chance to participate in Michelob ULTRA Summer Series events with a guest 25-and-over of his or her choice by checking out Michelob ULTRA on Facebook or Twitter and commenting on the contest post with how they “Go the Extra Mile,” using #Contest.
Some Michelob ULTRA Fun Facts:
- Michelob ULTRA’s 2016 brand platform, “Brewed for Those Who Go the Extra Mile,” was introduced earlier this year in two national TV commercials, “Breathe” and “Get Up.”
- Celebrating the active life has been central to Michelob ULTRA since its launch in 2002. This differentiated positioning has accelerated Michelob ULTRA's growth, making it the fastest growing beer in the industry in 2016.
- With just 95 calories, 2.6g carbohydrates, and an exceptional taste, Michelob ULTRA is the superior light beer that doesn't undo all the hard work our drinkers put in every day.