Food Spotlight: NEW Veggie-forward Sausages & Appetizers from Yves Veggie Cuisine
NEW Gourmet Veggie Sausages
* Low in saturated fat and cholesterol free, Yves new Gourmet Veggie
Sausages make the perfect addition to barbeques or weeknight family
* Kale & Caramelized Onion – These veggie-forward sausages combine
kale with the mild sweetness of caramelized onions. Heat and eat
right off the grill or add them to your favorite pasta dishes and
* Mediterranean Harissa – Inspired by the flavors of the
Mediterranean, these unique sausages are a delicious combination of
red bell peppers and delicate harissa spices. Pair with rice and
grilled vegetables for a complete dish or add to a sandwich, for a
* COMING SOON! Gourmet Veggie Sausages will start making their way to
the refrigerated section of grocery stores nationwide in early 2019.
* SRP: $5.99
* Available in Kale & Quinoa Bites, Falafel Bites, Broccoli Bites and
Sweet Potato & Chickpea Bites, just pop Yves Veggie Cuisine new
Appetizer Bites in the oven for 10 minutes for a crispy and tasty bite
that’s also gluten free, low in fat and a good source of fiber.
* Kale & Quinoa Bites – Two superfoods, Kale and Quinoa, join
forces in this delicious bite-sized treat.
* Falafel Bites – These delicious Middle-Eastern-inspired bites are
made with chickpeas, onions, carrots, and a mix of herbs and spices.
They are great on their own or in a sandwich.
* Broccoli Bites – Packed with Potatoes, Broccoli, Carrots &
Onions, these yummy bites are an easy & delicious way to eat more
* Sweet Potato & Chickpea Bites – These bites combine the delicious
flavor of sweet potato with the Mediterranean flavors of chickpeas,
making them the perfect go-to instead of sweet potato fries.
* Now available in the refrigerated section of select grocery stores
nationwide, including Walmart and Whole Foods.
* SRP: $5.49 - $6.99
ABOUT YVES VEGGIE CUISINE™
For over 20 years, Yves Veggie Cuisine® has been committed to creating and providing delicious and nutritious plant based snacking and meal options for Vegans and Vegetarians.More and more people are realizing the benefits of plant-based nutrition and there is a growing demand for healthy, ethical plant-based products. Plants can also be an alternative source of protein. Getting nutrition from plant-based foods is one of the best things you can do for your body and your well-being. And it’s easier than you think! Yves Veggie Cuisine® products require little preparation, just heat and serve. You can use Yves Veggie Cuisine® in your recipes that call for meat. Take a look at all our great products and you will find they are made with the care, quality and nutrition.
Company: Yves Veggie
Brand: Yves Veggie Cuisine
Slogan: Food to Love. Food to Live
Category: Veggie Sausages and Appetizers
Claims: Vegan, Non-GMO
Variants: View Product Range Here
Where to Buy: Yves Veggie Cuisine® products are sold in grocery and health food stores across the U.S.A. Look for Yves in the produce or deli or frozen section(s)