Energy Covered in Chocolate!
An indulgent chocolate snack bar that won't let you down!
Lower in sugar than most chocolate bars.
Made in historic Rockland, Maine
Dedicated to only using the highest quality ingredients. Available in these 7 flavors:
- Birdie (Organic dark chocolate, sweet currant, hazelnut and Maine sea salt)
- Whippersnapper (Organic dark chocolate, blueberry, black pepper, and walnut)
- To The Nines (GMO-free premium white chocolate, goji berry, cardamom, pistachio and almond)
- Nutty For You (Organic dark chocolate, peanuts and Maine sea salt)
- Knockout (Organic milk chocolate, chipotle, peanuts, and bing cherries)
- Mulligan (Organic milk chocolate, sweet dark raisins, Vietnamese cinnamon, and roasted walnuts)
- Heart's Delight (Organic dark chocolate, sun-dried strawberries, ceylon cinnamon, almonds)
One hundred percent women-owned, Bixby & Co. was founded in 2011 by Kate McAleer in Rockland, Maine. Inspired by her mother’s battle with breast cancer, Kate developed a line of better-for-you craft candy snack bars for the natural candy market. With a degree from New York University and a certificate in pastry art and culinary management from Institute of Culinary Education, Kate also is the winner of the Maine Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 by Small Business Administration. Bixby & Co is a recipient of Whole Foods Market’s Local Vendor Loan program. Bixby Bars are available online and in Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Raley’s, Giant, Stop & Shop, and other leading natural, organic and specialty food stores; and through distributors including UNFI and KeHE. For wholesale inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit BixbyCo.com for more information.
Packaging: 1.5oz (43g)
Claims: Organic, Vegan, Fair Trade Alliance
Variants: View Range Here
Where to Buy: Buy Online, Store Locator