Single-Source Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Single-source Extra Virgin Olive Oil made from organically grown olives picked in early October and November for the very best flavor.
- Milled within 3 hours of being picked. Imported from Southern Spain.
- Deliciously balanced with herbal notes of green olive leaves, fruity notes of green olives, tomato, artichoke, almonds and apples, and a peppery finish—savor it!
- 100% Picual, a variety with high oleic acid and antioxidants. Low acidity.
- Cold extracted with no additives or blends and stored in oxygen free cellars.
- Drizzle on salads, meat, fish, grilled vegetables, and bread, or use as a dipping sauce.
- Perfect for frying and cooking.
- Soler Romero is a certified organic sixth-generation family-owned estate in Spain (dating back to 1850) with olive trees over a hundred years old.
- Same EVOO used in many Badger products, for making staff lunches, and found in the kitchen of many Badger homes.
EVOO so good, Michelin star chefs in Europe use it—and now so can you! From grove to table, this single-source and early harvest certified organic EVOO from Soler Romero in southern Spain boasts a rich aroma, the perfect balance of fruitiness, bitterness, and pepper, and an abundance of vitamin E, enzymes, fatty acids, and antioxidants. The color is golden yellow with greenish notes. Simply put, it’s incredibly delicious and good for you!
Why We Love Soler Romero EVOO
Here at Badger, we live, eat, and breathe Soler Romero Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It’s found in just about every product we make. Our cooks use it to prepare a scrumptious organic lunch for staff every weekday. And for many Badger employees, it’s a staple in their kitchen. You’ll have to excuse our unabashed enthusiasm, but for us, Soler Romero EVOO is like liquid sunshine, the very taste of goodness itself!
In addition to the delicious goodness of their EVOO, Soler Romero, like Badger, is known for environmentally friendly practices, strict standards, and third-party certifications. A genuinely sustainable operation and ecological system, the only fertilizer brought to the olive farm is goat manure, and the only product that leaves is olive oil. The rest, from tree clippings to wastewater to pressed olive remnants, are recycled back into the land, enriching the soil and improving the health of the olive trees and olives. Soler Romero is one of the few organic olive farms in Spain with total traceability—every bottle can be traced back to its source on the farm.
100% Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil—nothing else.
About the company
Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. We blend the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. We work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything we do. Read More
Brand: Soler Romero
Category: Olive Oil
Claims: Organic.100% Picual. Low acidity
Variants: View Range Here
Where to Buy: Buy Online, Store Locator