- A fast, fun, fizzy nutritional boost that supports your energy and alertness, helping you to get through the day
- Guarana helps with energy levels when you’re feeling tired, drained or fatigued
- B-Complex vitamins provide nutritional support for vitality and performance
- Effervescent tablets dissolve quickly in water to create a fizzy, tropical-flavoured drink that your body absorbs immediately
- Aspartame-free formulation
Why Use Healtheries Boost® Energy?
Work, family, fun… staying on top of it all takes a lot of energy. No wonder so many of us hit the 3pm energy slump – let alone struggle to stay alert in the evenings once we’ve made it through the day.
Healtheries Boost® Energy is the fast, fun way to support your energy levels all day long. It combines Guarana (a natural source of caffeine) with high-strength B and C vitamins for a quick hit of good energy. And the effervescent, aspartame-free tablets dissolve quickly in water to create a fizzy, tropical-flavoured drink that your body immediately absorbs.
- Revitalising your body and mind when you’re feeling tired, drained or fatigued
- Supporting your alertness and attention span if you need to study or drive after a long day
- Recharging your energy levels before you go out in the evenings
- Using as an alternative to sugary energy drinks if you’re diabetic or watching your weight
Wheat, gluten, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours or preservatives.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- B-Complex vitamins can turn your urine bright yellow. This is completely normal, and just results from the way your body breaks down the vitamins once you’ve taken them.
- This product is not recommended if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Each tablet contains 252mg of sodium, 2.5mg of caffeine.
- If you’re sensitive to any of these ingredients, or are on a low-sodium diet, this product may not be suitable for you.
- This product is not recommended for children under 16 – keep it out of their reach.
B Complex Vitamins
- B-Complex vitamins are a group of nutrients that your body uses in a wide variety of ways – several of which are involved in energy production.
- Your adrenal glands use B-vitamins to support normal function, which in turn helps to maintain healthy energy levels.
- B-group vitamins also play a role in appetite regulation and digestive system function, as well as helping your body to metabolise fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Your body also uses B-vitamins to help it produce important hormones and immunity-supporting antibodies, as well as to help manufacture red blood cells.
- Lastly, B-vitamins help your body to maintain healthy skin, mucous membrane and eye tissue.
- Vitamin C is known as “the immunity vitamin” because it supports your body’s resistance to winter ills and chills; and can help with recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you maintain health and wellbeing.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, changes of season, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which in turn assist with fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to guard your cells against free radical damage.
- Guarana is a small brownish-red berry that grows in the Amazon basin. It is naturally high in caffeine, which helps to provide immediate energy.
- Guarana was traditionally used by Brazillian Indians as a stimulating hot drink (much like coffee or tea) to fight tiredness and fatigue
- Today, people often use Guarana when they want to stay focused and alert, or need help with concentration or energy levels.
About the company
Healtheries started in New Zealand back in 1904, with two Kiwi flour millers. They built a business dedicated to the belief that the natural, healthy goodness of stone-ground flours should be easily available to everyone. Today, our business is still driven by the same aim: making natural health easy, with wholesome foods and quality supplements. Read More
Origin: New Zealand
Category: Energy Supplement
Packaging: 20 Tablets
Claims: Gluten Free. No artificial colours or preservatives
Variants: View Product Range Here
Where to Buy: Available from the health section of selected supermarkets nationwide in New Zealand