– Sherpa Power is the first drink in the U.S. made with yacon syrup, a low-calorie, low-glycemic natural sweetener with health benefits, including prebiotic digestive support
– Infused with Amla and Ashwagandha, two profoundly beneficial adaptogenic herbs from the Himalayas that provide inner calm and a pleasant boost of sustained energy
– Superior quality whole leaf tea grown in nutrient-rich soil on farms in the Kanchenjunga region of Nepal, the jewel of the eastern Himalayas
– NO added sugar, with only 20-40 calories per bottle
– All ingredients used in our Sherpa Power products are certified organic and Non-GMO
The NEXTY Awards highlight the most progressive, innovative, inspiring, and trustworthy products in the natural products industry.
About Global Family Farms
Global Family Farms employs ethical agriculture practices as a way to create economic opportunity for impoverished rural farmers by connecting them with international markets through our premium organic and sustainable products.
We believe in a global food system that is equitable, transparent and sustaining to all life.
We believe that farmers deserve to live a dignified life with access to education, economic livelihood and food security.
We believe that food is meant to be the way nature intended it – free of pesticides and GMOs, and full of nutrition and vital life force.
We believe that consumers genuinely care about where their food comes from and how it was produced. We are committed to bringing you food produced with utmost social and environmental integrity and the highest quality organic ingredients.
Company: Global Family Farms
Brand: Sherpa Power Tea
Packaging: 16 fl oz.
Claims: Made with low-calorie and low-glycemic sweetener yacon syrup.
Variants: View Full Range Here
Price: Coming soon
Where to Buy: Buy Online (Coming soon), Store Locator