Drink Spotlight: Mind Your Manna Fire Brew Elderberry and Fresh Sage Seasonal Blend
Our Winter Blend is luxurious, deep, and just what we recommend for the darker, more internal winter season. We’ve combined elderberry fruits and flowers with fragrant, fresh sage, a pairing you will love all winter long.
- Elderberries are rich in flavonoids, especially anthocyanins which are responsible for their deep purple coloring.
- Elderberries are used for sinus pain, back and leg pain (sciatica), nerve pain (neuralgia), and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Elderberry fruit flavonoids, which have high antioxidant properties, protect healthy cells from harmful free radicals that play a role in skin problems.
- Elderberries are an excellent source of fiber, containing 10.2 g of dietary fiber per cup.
- Sage is used for digestive problems, including loss of appetite, gas, stomach pain, diarrhea, bloating, and heartburn.
- Sage is also used for reducing overproduction of perspiration and saliva.
- Women use sage for painful menstrual periods, to correct excessive milk flow during nursing, and to reduce hot flashes during menopause.
SEASONAL BLENDS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
About FIRE BREW
FIRE BREW is an apple cider vinegar-based health tonic unlike any other. We stir and macerate fresh, nutrient-dense vegetables, fruits, herbs and spices and allow them to steep them in raw, organic apple cider vinegar for a week. This process allows the ingredients to release their vitamins and minerals which are extracted into the vinegar. After that, we strain and press the pulp to make the concentrated vitamin-packed liquid. Each blend contains the same strong base of inflammation and toxin fighting ingredients, as well as unique boosts that characterize our individual blends, adding an extra twist of health! Read More
Company: Mind Your Manna, LLC
Brand: Fire Brew
Category: Mixed Juice
Packaging: 12.7 fl oz (375 ml)
Claims: Excellent source of fiber
Variants: View Product Range Here
Where to Buy: Buy Online, Store Locator