If marionberries are the unofficial state berry of Oregon, then we’d like to declare this frozen custard the unofficial state dessert. Made with the highest-quality milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones*, this sweet mascarpone frozen custard owes its rich flavor and creamy texture to the addition of egg yolks. Into it we’ve spun a juicy ripple of sweet and tart Oregon marionberries and finished it off with chunks of graham cracker crust. Oregon, my sweet Oregon, indeed.
- Cream, Skim Milk, Marionberry Ripple (sugar, marionberries, citric acid, water, locust bean gum, xanthan gum), Graham Crust Pieces (graham cookie [enriched flour, whole wheat/graham flour, sugar, palm oil, honey, molasses, salt, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavor, annatto (color)], coconut oil, sugar, natural flavor, salt), Sugar, Mascarpone Base (water, sugar, mascarpone cheese [pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid], buttermilk, egg yolks, corn starch, salt, natural flavor), Tapioca Syrup, Egg Yolks, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum.
- Contains: Milk, Wheat, Tree Nuts (coconut), Egg.
- It is made with equipment that also makes products containing peanut and soy.
- *All farmers who supply milk for Tillamook products pledge not to use artificial growth hormones. The FDA has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows.
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Serving Size 1/2 cup (103g)
- Servings Per Container 4
- Calories 290
- Calories from Fat 140
About the company
Just over a hundred years ago, several small creameries teamed up to form the Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) to ensure the quality and reputation of cheese made in the Tillamook Valley. Today, we’re made up of nearly 110 dairy farm families who own TCCA and are wholeheartedly dedicated to taking care of everything that carries the Tillamook name.
Brand: Super Premium Oregon Marionberry Cheesecake Frozen Custard
Claims: Made with real Oregon marionberries, contains milk, wheat, tree nuts and egg.
Variants: View product range here
Price: Coming soon
Where to Buy: US, Store Locator