Exclusively sourced from the wild flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, the unique home of our rooibos, red espresso® honey is 100% super grade, wild blossom honey.
Nature’s sweetener, it is a healthy alternative to sugar and the perfect taste and health accompaniment to red (and other hot) drinks, as well as breakfast and sweet treats. Badger-friendly, our honey is the bee’s knees!
• Pure Wild Blossom honey
• 100% Super Grade honey from South Africa’s Western Cape floral kingdom
• Nature’s sweetener: A healthy alternative to sugar
• The perfect taste and health accompaniment to red (and other hot) drinks, as well as breakfast and sweet treats
SPECS & STORAGE
• 8g single serve honey sachets (box of 100)
• Easy to tear
• 1 sachet = 1 teaspoon of honey
• Shelf life: 3 years from production date
• red espresso® honey is halaal certified and kosher
About the company:
Reimagining Rooibos into an espresso, red espresso® opens up the world of coffee-style beverages to those who don’t drink coffee or are trying to avoid caffeine.
Beyond wholesomely good red cappuccinos, macchiatos, lattes and Americanos, it also goes where coffee can’t: into refreshingly different iced teas, juices and smoothies bursting with flavour and real goodness from the Earth. red espresso® is also unbelievably delicious meaning that, just as cappuccinos can be naturally caffeine-free, being healthy doesn’t mean giving up on great taste – or the lifestyle that you love.
red espresso® is a choice. Some call it a healthy choice. For us, it’s a choice between whether you see things as black or white – or are willing to see things differently to how you saw them before. It’s a new way to drink Rooibos; a new way to enjoy café culture; a new way to be healthy. A new way to be. Like an espresso that’s also tea.
Company: red espresso
Brand: red espresso
Origin: South Africa
Category: honey sachets
Packaging: 100 x 8g honey sachets
Claims: Pure Wild Blossom honey
Variants: View Range Here
Where to Buy: Buy Online