The mouth-watering taste of summer that's packed full of electrolytes.
What A Melon. 100% natural watermelon water - definitely not a coconut.
This summer is all about watermelon and that means it's all about What A Melon... your all natural, no bits, no pips, hydration station. Ah Yeah!
What’s in it, you ask? Just the delicious water from a watermelon, and a little dash of lemon to keep it freshhhh.
Never ever from concentrate, we've made it exactly the way it should be, with no added sugar and of course, absolutely nothing artificial.
People say it's a delicious alternative to coconut water since it's packed full of rehydrating electrolytes, but the truth is, it's even better than coconut water (although you didn't hear that from us!). Unlike coconut water, watermelon water contains the awesome antioxidant lycopene and the muscle loving amino acid citrulline which means it's perfect for your post-workout parch AND your summer party groove!
Natural Hydration at a glance
- The coconut water category is now worth almost $1 billion dollars with over 50 brands operating in the UK alone
- What A Melon is the 1st watermelon water brand in the UK that's available in Tetrapak and doesn't have to be distributed and stored chilled (lower carbon footprint)
- The natural hydration drinks sector is currently worth £36.3m in UK grocery alone and is currently growing at a phenomenal 73% YOY*
- 72% of modern day consumers are interested in sports drinks made with all natural ingredients (Mintel, June 2015)
*(IRI 52 w/e 20/06/15 - The Grocer)
The story so far...
Despite What A Melon not having officially launched yet, we've received hundreds of positive posts and messages on our social media from people that are already sharing in the What A Melon vibe!
Current pre-launch stockists include: Wholefoods, Planet Organic, Roadchef, Nuffield Wellness Centres, Compass (HSBC/Citigroup/Bank of America), London offices (Twitter) & London Independents.
About our company
We're a small independent, British soft drinks company specialising in modern day health & wellness drinks.
We've spent the last 7 years learning the industry having focused huge amounts of time and energy building and growing the Alibi Health drinks brand in schools and universities across the country.
As a company, our mission is to create drinks that improve consumers health and do society good which is why we’re incredibly proud to have recently been accredited as the first European 'B Corps' within soft drinks. ‘B Corps’ are to business what 'Fairtrade' is to coffee and so we are certified by a non-profit 'B Lab' to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency:www.bcorporation.uk Other B Corps include:
Our Crowdfunder Rewards:
We're looking to raise £32,700 on crowdfunder.co.uk to make What A Melon truly happen this Summer and up for grabs are some great value and ridiculously fun rewards:
- Discounted product (50% OFF RRP)
- Invites to our Summer Launch Party at Brixton Beach Boulevard (Saturday 2nd July, London)
- Chance to see your FACE on a WATERMELON BRANDED London Routemaster!
- Custom hand-painted What A Melon fixie bikes
As a thank you to all of our backers, we're including tickets to the Summer Launch Party of What A Melon which will be held in London on Saturday 2nd July 2016 at Brixton Beach Boulevard. With a top selection of DJ's, Summer vibes and free What A Melon cocktails, this is one you don't want to miss! More information to follow... (18+ event).
Visit their website