Banjo Cold Brew Coffee™ is slow-brewed coffee, hand-crafted by steeping our specialty-grade beans in cold filtered water for nearly 24 hours; thus producing a more flavorful, more caffeinated, and less acidic drink (as compared to auto-drip hot coffee or espresso). All-natural with nothing artificial (see the amazingly short ingredients list). Banjo is awesome straight out of the refrigerated bottle, “on the rocks”, or “fine-tuned” to your liking. It’s even delicious when heated!
Our delectable cold brew comes in two flavors: Original and Sweetened.
- Our Original is made with medium bodied specialty grade beans with notes of toffee, raisin, caramel, sweet light wine grape, s’mores, orange zest brownies and root beer.
- Our Sweetened is also made with medium-bodied beans with a sweet, fruity aroma and flavor with hints of bell pepper, clear, sweet acidity, and a nice balance with a sweet aftertaste. It is slightly sweetened with Organic Cane Sugar.
We have several sizes and formats to fit your needs for retail, foodservice, and on-the-go!
- 32oz Howler
- 10oz On-the-go
- By the Case
- Food Service Setup for Business
We strive for excellence in our brew every single batch. With our specialty-grade beans (top 10% quality of beans in the whole world) from South and Latin America, as well as our method, you can recognize a sweet, distinctive difference from the first sip.
There are many other benefits to our cold brew, including the following:
- All-natural, vegan, gluten free, and lactose free.
- Typically more caffeinated than your average cup of hot coffee due to the cold brew method.
- Smooth overall taste! Some people compare it to a strong tea profile. The coffee doesn’t need any milk or sweetener, but there are those that insist on “fine tuning” to their liking. Hey, everyone’s different. We get it.
- Less acidic and easier on the old tum-tum and esophageal region, because we don’t add hot water to the beans while brewing – thus allowing the coffee time to naturally brew with little to no “bite.”
- Versatile. You can mix it in recipes – add it to an alcohol for killer cocktails, or use it when cooking rich desserts, like tiramisu.
- You can even heat it up to satisfy your need for a hot coffee.
That’s it… a way to revolutionize your coffee routine in one small pour.
About the company
Banjo Coffee is a three-person band out of Atlanta, Georgia. We are comprised of Billy & Chasidy Atchison (husband and wife) and Sebastian Kegel. Combining our love of coffee, decades of marketing and product knowledge, and logistic and financial backgrounds, not to mention our keen senses of wit and creative extracts we bring multiple levels of experience to this product.
Our vision is to create and maintain a sustainable and ethical company while crafting the best cold brew coffee ever!
Company: Banjo Cold Brew
Brand: Banjo Cold Brew
Slogan: Caffeinate Responsibly
Packaging: 32 oz recyclable glass, 10 oz on the go
Claims: All-natural with nothing artificial , specialty-grade beans , vegan, gluten free, and lactose free
Price: Coming Soon
Where to Buy: Store Locator